"New York Living Rooms", Dominique Nabokov
New York Living Rooms is the first instalment in Dominique Nabokov’s holy trinity of interior photography works, re-issued by Apartamento Publishing more than two decades after it was first published in 1998. Originally commissioned as a photo essay for the New Yorker in 1995, it offers a frank and intimate study of the interior living spaces of some of the city’s most fabled cultural figures, including Susan Sontag, Norman Mailer, Louise Bourgeois, Francesco Clemente, Allen Ginsberg, and Joan Didion.
Published by Apartamento Publishing S.L.
First edition, June 2021
- Dimensions: 240 x 285mm
- Binding: Hard cover
- Pages: 116
Shipping costs and delivery times
Quebec and Ontario:
- 9.90$ flat fee (3-9 business days)
- Free shipping on orders over 75$ (3-9 business days)
Rest of Canada and the U.S:
- 15$ flat fee (3-9 business days)
- Free shipping on orders over 250$ (3-9 business days)
International (rest of the world):
- Different services and rates (calculated at checkout)